ReCon Associates practice areas and expertise includes:
- Global reach and extensive international experience
- Energy strategy, business models, planning and project development
- Energy systems development, including project feasibility, design and evaluation
- Technology platform analysis and integration
- Financial and process modeling
- Energy investment due diligence and evaluation
- Negotiations and contracting including off-take and supply agreements
- Engineering review and analysis: biomass, solar, wind and biogas
- Gas-fired power and cogeneration plant development, including fuel switch
- Biomass feedstock supply analysis and supply chain development
- Distributed generation projects
- Technical and executive training/education
ReCon’s focus is in delivering the solution set.
Our approach is technology agnostic.
The energy platform that optimizes the objectives of the client, best utilizes the available resources and offers the best risk/return is the foundational approach of our service line.